Friday, April 12, 2013

The End Of My Study: 2 Corinthians 5b, Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Peace,

I am led to continue my study and would like to start with  verse 13 from Romans 10. 13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

This verse above shows us that when one calls on the name of Jesus they are saved. This did not happen at Jesus' first coming only. It happens over and over. Amen!?!?

Jesus comes Spiritually in to all those who repent of their sins and call on HIS name. Amen!?!?

Let's look at Ephesians 5:30 30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. Let's look also at Ephesians 4:55 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Paul taught those at Corinth that Christ was living in them. 2 Corinthians 5b,  Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

"Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?" Amen?!!?

We must revisit this question, Who is God? God is Spirit, God left the throne of heaven to come to us in the flesh and HE is Jesus Christ, God is the word, HE is I AM that I AM and so on....

I am not waiting for the return of Jesus physically. Jesus came to me when I repented of my sins and was born again. I now dwell within HIM. Thank you Jesus!!

When we believe in Jesus and we repent of our sins we need not look to man/woman at pulpits to teach us. Christ dwells WITHIN us. Who then is our teacher? Jesus!!

Jesus says in John 14:18 18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Jesus said, "I will come to you." Amen?!!? Are you seeing truth? 

Jesus came unto the apostles on the day of Pentecost and has been coming since to all who repent of their sins and believe in HIM.

Jesus spoke these words in Luke 17, "21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

Jesus said, " the kingdom of God is within you." Why search here and there??? HE is within those who repent and believe in HIM.

I will end with these verses please pray for wisdom. John 14:2020 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. 2 Corinthians 5:17 17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

I can't thank you enough Father God for revealing YOUR truth to me. I am sorry I listened to man. In Jesus name. Amen.

In HIM with love,
Cassie

No comments: