Sunday, April 7, 2013

Study: 28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Peace,

I was given Hebrews 9 to share with you this morning. Now I will add to it. I pray you have ears to hear what the Holy Spirit is teaching. Amen?!?

Let's look at Mark 2:20-2220 But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast in those days.
21 No man also seweth a piece of new cloth on an old garment: else the new piece that filled it up taketh away from the old, and the rent is made worse.
22 And no man putteth new wine into old bottles: else the new wine doth burst the bottles, and the wine is spilled, and the bottles will be marred: but new wine must be put into new bottles.

Does this look familiar to the reading in Hebrews 9? Let me add that we are the NEW wine skins. Amen!?!? 

Jesus said in Matthew 26:28,2928 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

This is the new testament, which is shed for man for the remissions of sins. Amen?!? Let's look at Hebrews 9 for a moment. 

Hebrews 9:26 26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

Let's also view Hebrews 9:16-1816 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.
18 Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood.

For those who have ears to hear. Amen?!?! 

In HIM with love,
Cassie

No comments: