Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Study: Ezekiel and Revelation

Peace,

I have been continuing to be still and I am hearing from the Holy Spirit truth I have never seen before. Thank you Jesus.

Please read Ezekiel and the book of Revelation right after. Pray for truth to be shown to you through the Holy Spirit.

These two books parallel each other, I was shown this recently. Ezekiel being the OT version of book of Revelation. Amen?!!?

Please read these book on your own and please read them together. You will see for yourself the revelation that was given unto me. 

In Ezekiel you will find many trees. In the book of Revelation you will find just one tree. This tree is Christ. This was shown to me in the vision I was given the day my sister was passing. I will never forget the vision. 

The tree has many branches. Amen!?!

In the two books there are parallels of the throne,the book, the plagues, the wrath of God,the seal on the saints, the coals from the altar, eating the book, the measuring of the temple,Jerusalem and Sodom, cup of wrath, the vine of the land, the harlot, lament over the city, the scavenger's feast, the first resurrection, Gog and Magog, New Jerusalem and the river of life. Please look all of these passages up you will see how they are so much alike. Let's go on...

Folks, the bible is written about Jesus. It is purely and solely written about Jesus. There is no other way to read the living word of God. " IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD AND THE WORD WAS WITH GOD AND THE WORD WAS GOD" Amen?!?

Let's look at this example? During the Passover a lamb was sacrificed. Does that mean that Jesus is a lamb? NO! It means HE was OUR Passover lamb that was sacrificed for us. Amen?!!?

Let's look at a verse 1:9 from Revelation. I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Why was John on the Island of Patmos? For having the word of God, and for his testimony of Jesus Christ. John also says, "I am your brother, and companion in tribulation,"

Let's go on... We are in a Spiritual relationship with Christ. Yes?!?! It is not physical. We need to see things from the Spiritual eye and not physical eye.

To be marked with the seal of God is to be under the ownership of God. To be marked with the seal of satan is to be under the ownership of satan. It is like the vision I had of the lake and the two entities. The lake was symbolic of the sea of glass, the white entity Christ (heavenly) the dark entity satan (hell). It is all symbolic and all parallels each other. 

I will end here for now. Please pray and I will add more when led.
In HIM with love,
Cassie



No comments: