Friday, April 5, 2013

And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

Peace,

   I would like to share with you what has been taken place with me in  the past few days. 
I have been still and seeking answers to what has been placed on my heart. 

Is Satan fallen human nature and not a man? 

I am like a sponge when it comes to learning. I want to learn everything I can about things that interest me. 

When I met Peter (my husband) I wanted to know everything about him. I didn't want to miss anything. So, I would talk with him and watch him and listen to him and get to know everything I could. 

This is the same about the medical field. I research until I find all answers and most of the time I have an understanding of the medical field that I shouldn't not having been in the medical field but having answers. The word of knowledge?!?! 

I had a vision about nine years ago I have posted it on here about a lake. I was standing on the shore of a lake and to my left was Jesus and to my right was Satan. I saw Satan moving closer to me and then heard, "LEAVE HER ALONE SHE IS MINE" The black entity moved back to where he was. Let's look at Revelation 15. And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

Please pray on this and ask that the Holy Spirit reveal to you what this means. 

This now brings me to what is being revealed to me and I pray you seek answers to this. This is very important. 

Let's look at some verses. John 13:2 And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray him;

John 13:27 27 And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

Jesus knowing the spirit of Satan entered into Judas said,"that thou doest, do quickly." 

Matthew 16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Was Peter Satan? No, but the spirit of Satan had entered into Peter. Just like the spirit of Satan entered Judas. Why did the spirit of Satan enter into Judas or Peter? And how can the spirit of Satan enter into us. Folks, we have free will and if we do not rebuke Satan and his strong holds and turn to God we too can be like Judas. 

Let's go deeper 2 Corinthians 10:5 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Sin originates in US the (Christian) it cannot originate in the spirit. For the Spirit of God dwells there and no sin can be there. Strongholds  are patterns of thinking and feeling that are part of our old sin nature inherited from Adam, patterns of rebellion and self-centeredness beginning at birth which Satan has had time to develop in us before we came to Christ. Amen?!?!

Ephesians 2:1-3 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

The spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience. This is Satan's spirit. Amen?!? Even though we became new creatures in Christ, the old sin nature is still within us. We are still subject to influences of the flesh that we had before we were born again.

We see in 2 Corinthians 4 "the pulling down of strong holds" What are these? It is a weakness in ones being. Satan uses this weakness against the believer. Satan is able to
dominate our minds and bodies the more we sin. If we continue to sin Satan sees this as an open invitation. 

 We the sinner give Satan permission to enter our lives through disobedience ..we permit him to have control. As the "god of this world" he has the legal right to influence and harass us, if we open the door to him. and remember this important fact: GOD WILL. GRANT SATAN'S PETITION. We must rebuke it, repent, and turn from sin. 

We the believer need to contest Satan.  If no believer (having Christ's authority over Satan) contests Satan's legal claim God will grant Satan's request! Why? Because God will not overrule a person's will, even if he chooses to disobey. 'That's why it is important to not only know who we are in Christ. . . Our rights and privileges. . .but that we use our authority against Satan.

Ephesians 4:22-24 22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;24And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

I pray you have ears to hear what the Holy Spirit is showing you. In the mighty name of Jesus. Loose the Holy Spirit to be poured over all un-clean things. Bind the strongman who has entered your temple. 

Let's look now at Elijah. The Spirit of Elijah entered into John the Baptist. Elijah did not enter into John. But his spirit. Luke 1:17And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.


I will add more later. 
In HIM with love,
Cassie

No comments: