Monday, April 15, 2013

Boston Marathon

Peace,

I am sending to our heavenly Father a prayer for all the runners, the spectators, the volunteers, the doctors, the nurses, the police, the victims and loved ones of victims and the city of Boston. 

Father, I pray tonight for peace in the hearts of all who have been effected by this senseless act. I pray Father that those who have witnessed this traumatic event seek your help in recovering. Father, I pray whoever is behind this deliberate attack be exposed. I have faith in you Father that your light will shine on the darkness felt right now by many. I pray people can overcome this tragedy and receive answers as to why someone or a group of people would want to cause such deliberate harm to innocent people. Father I ask the blood of Jesus over all tonight who are experiencing such pain and anger in their hearts. Please Father may we feel your peace within us at this time. In Jesus name. Amen.

No comments: