Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Daily Question And Scriptural Answers

Who are God's People? Those who are called by His name. Those who do the will of God. 

Many Jews still claim the Messiah has not yet come. Are these God's chosen people? Or does Isaiah 65:15 tell us differently? 15 And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord God shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:

What is this other name His servants would be called? Matthew 21:4343 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Is this nation Spiritual Israel? I believe so. The followers of Jesus did not replace the Jews of Israel but were grafted in and are called Spiritual Israel. 

His servants (those called by His name) would be those who bring forth the fruits. Amen??!?!

Jesus on the cross said, "It is finished" The Jewish age was finished when Jesus died on the cross. Therefore there is no Jewish race today. 

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

For ALL who believe are one in Christ Jesus. Amen?! 

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
What a wonderful plea to His people and the United States of America. And the world.

In Matthew 7:21 Jesus tells us who God's people are. 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

John 10:16 16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Who are His sheep? John 10:27,28 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

No comments: