Friday, September 13, 2013

A New Addition To The Blog:Daily Questions & Scriptural Answers

What must I do to be saved? First, according to scripture we must realize we are a sinner. When one does not realize they are a sinner, they will not know they need a savior.  Scripture says in Romans 3:5 " all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."

What must I do to be saved? We must repent of our sins. Repent means to turn from our sin and return back to God. It means we have realized we need a savior. Jesus said in Mark 1:15 "repent ye and believe the Good news." 

What must I do to be saved? We must receive Christ. We must truly depend and trust in Jesus Christ alone. 

What must I do to be saved? Admit we are sinners, in need of a savior. Repent and turn from our sin. and come to God. And receive Jesus as our savior. HE alone gives us eternal life.

John 5:24 I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life."

Romans 10:9,10 If you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

Have a blessed day! 

No comments: