Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thank You Jesus!!

Peace,

 I would like to share a story with you. We are blessed to have our pets and one of them as of late has not been well. Noah is a 5lb. Toy Poodle. He has not been feeling well and if you got near his mouth he would cry. The vet told us that Noah had an abscess. They treated it and we thought all was okay as he was eating better and he didn't seem to be bothered by it anymore.

Then last week his eye started to close on the same side the pain was prior. So, we brought him in and they noticed that he had scratch in the retina of his eye and they gave us drops and a cream to put in the eye. 

I heard the still small voice in my Spirit, "something is wrong."  So, back to the vet he went for observation. We just found out that the abscess was causing an infection over the eye. This could have been serious as it could have gone to the brain. 

I advise you all to please listen and act on the prompting of the Holy Spirit. We must NOT dismiss these feelings ever. We are receiving them for reasons. As bizarre as you might think they are it doesn't much matter what you think. Does it? 

Remember this: Isaiah 55:8.9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

In HIM with love,
Cassie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great testimony and powerful message sister.