Saturday, March 9, 2013

By HIS Name We've Overcome

Peace,

 I just finished in prayer and reading the living word. I was praying and singing to Father. I was singing this one song from Revelation "and they sing the song of Moses" while I was singing this song it was placed in my heart, what is the song of Moses? 

Folks, I know my bible but not well enough to know where to look for specific things I don't read daily or see often. The song of Moses is one of those. However, I was told, "Exodus 15" Look it up you will see it for yourselves. The Song Of Moses. 

I rejoiced and started to read chapter 15. Please read this beautiful chapter of God leading the people away from their enemy and out of slavery. Amen!

Oh the Lord our strength and song  
Highest praise to him belong, 
Christ the Lord our conquering king, 
Your name we raise your triumphs sing 

Chorus:  Oh praise the Lord our mighty warrior  
Praise the Lord the glorious one 
By his hand we stand in victory 
By his name we've overcome  

Though the storms of hell pursue 
In darkest we worship you  
You divide the raging seas  
In Death to life you safely lead 

Chorus 
 All the saints and angels bow  
Hosts of heaven crying out  
Glory glory to the king  
You reign for all eternity  

Chorus (2x) 

The lord shall reign forever and ever (6x) 

Chorus (2x) 
We've overcome


In HIM with love,
Cassie

No comments: