Monday, March 18, 2013

I Saw These Questions On A Site And Want To Share Them With You


ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY IDOLS ?

* WHAT DO YOU TREASURE AND VALUE AND DESIRE MOST ? (Matt. 6:21)
 - God wants to be your treasure, since He treasures you most
* WHAT DO YOU SEEK AFTER OR PURSUE MOST? (Prov. 21:21 , Matt. 6:33)
- God wants you to PURSUE & SEEK Him first
* WHAT TAKES MOST OF YOUR TIME & FOCUS & ENERGY ? (Col. 3:1-5)
- God wants you to set your heart and mind on Him and His kingdom
* WHAT DO YOU PUT YOUR TRUST IN ? (Prov. 3:5)
 - God wants you to trust in Him with all your heart
* WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL SATISFY AND FULFILL YOU? (Isaiah 55:1-3; PS. 81)
 - God wants to give you ABUNDANT LIFE & fully fill and satisfy your heart & soul
* WHAT ARE SOME THINGS YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO LET GO OF ? (Phil. 3:7-9)
 - you need to be willing to love and follow Jesus, whatever the cost (Luke 9:23)
* WHY DO YOU DO THE THINGS THAT YOU DO ? (I Chron. 28:9 ; Matt. 22:37-40)
 - Your motives should be LOVE for God and LOVE for others
" I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the Lord. They will be My people and I will be
their God, for they will return to Me with all their heart." - Jeremiah 24:7
"If my people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face
and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and
will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this
place." - 2 Chronicles 7:14

No comments: