Saturday, March 23, 2013

Christ has risen from the dead and there is nothing left for us to fear.

Peace,

     I was outside spending time with the sheep, Abe and Zeb. I started to think of all the things Father has been showing me and what the small still voice is speaking to me. 

My heart grew weary and I was feeling a sense of deep sorrow coming over me. This has been going on for days. Then I realized why. The still small voice gave me the answer to why I was feeling such sorrow. 

We still have not truly grasped the full understanding of Christ's death and most importantly HIS resurrection. Let me explain what was spoken to me. There is no coincidence that what I am feeling is because of the season. The words I heard. 

"Christ has victory over death." HIS tomb was opened. HE is risen the work has been completed. "It is finished."

We are free from condemnation.  What or who can have a hold on us now? Christ has risen from the dead and there is nothing left for us to fear. 

Jesus paid the price for our sins and there is no more debt. How then can we be rejected? 

Folks, we keep crucifying Christ over and over. We truly do not get that HE has overcome death by HIS shed blood. 

The minds and tongue of man is putting the yoke of death back on us. Why? Why is it so hard to be filled with JOY and HOPE in our resurrected King? 

We concern ourselves with Babylon and fall prey to our own understanding. We blame satan, the government, the mighty men in office, the economy, religion the list goes on but I am sure you understand what I am saying. 

Yet, if we would just focus on the living King and HIS words and HIS ways and HIS life and HIS death and HIS resurrection we would not have to be concerned with the things of the world. We would have the JOY of a good life here on earth. We would have HOPE in each new day. We would have FAITH in HIM through all things. 

Yet, we continue to burden ourselves and those around us that will listen to the cares of this world. This ought not be. We are allowing satan to control our thoughts, our tongues, our hearts and we are showing more reverence to him than to Jesus. 

Christ is alive folks. HE is not in a building and he is not in the world. HE is suppose to be in our hearts. 

Folks, I pray you have ears to hear this. It truly was given to me by the Holy Spirit. Please give HIM the reverence, love, respect and praise HE so greatly deserves. Amen?!

In HIM with love,
Cassie





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen sis praise God, what a wonderful message from the Holy Spirit. So true

Love u be blessed always
Chantelle