Friday, March 22, 2013

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee,

Peace,

I posted Hosea 6 a reading I was given this morning. This is the second reading from Hosea I have been given. The one before was Hosea 4. There is a strong message in Hosea chapter 6 in verse 1.

I am led to break this down. Let's start with verse 1. "Let us return to the Lord." This does not need any explanation however we must HEED to this call. Amen?! The people have left God and this is why it says "return" let's read on.

The rest of verse one states "he hath torn us, and he will heal us, he hath smitten, and he will bind us up" Only the LORD can heal a broken people and nation. Amen?!

Let's go to verse 2 "After two days he will revive us, and raise us up on the third day, that we may live in his sight" Today we are not answering this call. Why is it falling on deaf ears?

Verse 4 tells us why. The people are disloyal. This is the same subject Father and I were speaking last night. "O, Ephraim what shall I do unto thee? O, Judah what shall I do unto thee? for your goodness is as a morning cloud, and as the early dew it goeth away" 

The above verse is likened unto this. A farmer is out with his crops and they are looking real good. Then over the next week the dew from the morning gets dried up and the sun shines strongly and there is no cloud in sight. We know without rain the crops will fail. Just like us. If we do not "return to the Lord" we too shall fail.

The reading given to me last night was Hosea 4. Let's view a few verses. Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.

This next verse is telling us just what was spoken to Hosea. Verse 6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

My conversation with our Father has continued. Father is telling us why we are destroyed. We are "destroyed for lack of knowledge" But why? "thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee" This verse makes me sigh deeply. 

Folks, we have turned away from God and to our OWN understanding and therefore we will be "rejected" and shall not be priest to HIM. 

Hosea delivered this message to the people and was mocked.He told them they were going to be rejected for lack of knowledge. Folks, this is happening to us today. 

What can we do to help Israel? They are part of history. We can still "return to the lord" Amen?!

In HIM with love,
Cassie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow sis!