Saturday, February 23, 2013

Why I Left The Roman Catholic Church And Then ALL Churches

Peace,

I am led to share this testimony again as to why I left the Roman Catholic Church. I was not to ever enter into a church and this meant ANY church. I heard " you are committing spiritual adultery."

As a child I grew up following the Catholic religion probably because my parents were Catholic and their parents and so on. So, this became a family tradition if you will. It was not until nine years ago that something changed drastically for me. 

I had been attending "mass" six days a week and was involved in many of the churches activities and prayer groups. I was a Eucharistic minister (giving of the bread and wine) to those in the church as well as those house bound. I taught religious education classes and felt I was working my way right to heaven. I was doing all the things the church said I should do. 

Then one day while sitting in the front pew I looked across the church and on the opposite side of the altar was a black ugly looking "thing" I thought I was seeing things. I turned behind me to see of anyone else noticed this "thing" and they all looked as though they were sleeping with their eyes open. I thought this was quite odd. 

I then started to weep and in my Spirit I felt something not sure what it was but I then heard, " come out of her" I right away said, Father God is this you? I heard again, " come out of her" I said, where is this Father that I may see and know it is your speaking to me. I heard, "Revelation 18:4"   I then KNEW it was my Father's voice and KNEW I was to leave the church at once. 

I did leave the RCC and started reading the word many hours a day. I listened to many say, "you need to be involved in a church, you need to fellowship" So, my husband and I attended a couple churches and again the same thing happened. I KNEW I was not to be in any type of church building. I was not to listen to man. I was to read the word and follow the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Amen?!!?

The more I read the living word of God the closer I got to HIM. I was developing an intimate relationship with HIM. I was hearing HIS voice more and I was convicted when I would do wrong. I repented when I was shown in my heart the things I had done wrong. I  grew in my heart ad love and forgiveness that could only come from HIM. I knew I had found who I was looking for. I had found the TRUE Yahushua/Jesus. 

I had been listening to man tell me nothing but lies to keep them in business. It was all about money. It was all about telling the people what they wanted to hear to keep them coming back for more. They never taught the TRUTH. 

The churches of today are nothing more than this which was revealed to me by the Holy Spirit. Ezekiel 13:10-1410 Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter:11 Say unto them which daub it with untempered morter, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it.12 Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the daubing wherewith ye have daubed it?13 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great hailstones in my fury to consume it.14 So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered morter, and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

We are committing spiritual adultery when we have chosen another husband over the Church. James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

We are listening to the men of the world. We have a teacher. The HOLY SPIRIT.  We have a teacher. THE LIVING WORD OF GOD.  We need no other. Yahushua/Jesus said, "freely you have received, freely you give" Many are seeking money for sharing the gifts Father God has given them. This aught not be. Do you think Yahushua/Jesus took money for healing's? How about reading from scripture in the Temple? Do you think HE took money for telling the people what was to come? No, we know HE didn't. Yahushua/Jesus as we are told had no place to rest HIS head. 

I pray you hear the words that the Holy Spirit inspired me to put in this testimony. May those who have ears to hear, hear HIS message. Amen?!!?

In HIM with love,
Cassie

No comments: