Thursday, February 7, 2013

29 Be ye afraid of the sword: for wrath bringeth the punishments of the sword, that ye may know there is a judgment.


Peace,


I love when I am praying and hear the still small voice give me a place to study in the living word and then I open up right on the page. Thank you Father for the all the things you do for me. I was reading Job 19 where Job is pleading for his friends to understand him. He is in such pain. He is being ignored by all those he loves. Imagine this feeling. To have your body breaking down and you are looking for comfort and you find no one. Job tells us to have faith in our redeemer. Amen! When everyone else will turn on us and fail us God will always be faithful and true. 

Folks, God's mercy endureth for ever. When your loved ones seem to not understand you and you feel your wandering the wilderness alone, just remember you have a savior who loves you so much HE died for you. That's right HE died for you.  HE loves you. Come to HIM today as you are. HE will take care of the rest. Believe in HIM. Trust in HIM. Man will always fail you but Yahushua/Jesus will never fail you. Amen!!

Job 19:25-29

King James Version (KJV)
25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
27 Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
28 But ye should say, Why persecute we him, seeing the root of the matter is found in me?
29 Be ye afraid of the sword: for wrath bringeth the punishments of the sword, that ye may know there is a judgment.

1 comment:

Prairiemae said...

This was perfect, like it was written for me to read today, thank you!