Thursday, February 7, 2013

"THE LABORERS ARE FEW AND THE HARVEST IS READY"

Peace,


        I was reading a comment this gentleman made and he said," I have been a follower of Jesus Christ for over forty years, why is it if the Spirit of God dwells within us, why are we so pitiful and still sinners? Also, where is the power from on high? Where are the miracles of healing, raising of the dead, casting out of demons?"

I thought about this and prayed on it for sometime. The first thing that came to me from the Holy Spirit was this story I had heard. Here it is.

Two wolves. 

One evening an old Cherokee told his granddaughter about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, the battle is between two 'wolves' inside us all. 

One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.' 

The granddaughter thought about it for a minute and then asked her grandfather:'Which wolf wins?'

The old Cherokee simply replied,'The one you feed.'


Folks, it is the same for the sin in our lives. We are born of flesh and if we are born again we are born of the Spirit. Please read John 3.

We can choose to feed the flesh (evil) or we can choose to feed the Spirit (good). The choice is ours. We will reap what we sow. If we feed the flesh we will die to the flesh. "For the wages of sin is death" If we feed the Spirit we shall live eternal life in the presence of our heavenly Father. Amen?!?!

"Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot." —1st Peter 1:18,19

This brings me to a word spoken to me last night while in prayer. I heard these words. "THE LABORERS ARE FEW AND THE HARVEST IS READY" Yes, these words are in the living word. However, they are also words that confirm what I heard  in my Spirit. "IT'S TIME TO GO" Please pray on these words and test the Spirits. Amen.

The second part of the statement made by this man was about the miracles. Why are we not receiving the power from on high to perform these miracles in the name of Yahushua/Jesus? 

We must remember Yahushua/Jesus only did was the Father was doing and what the Father was saying. We let our flesh get in the way and we try to do the work of the Father who does not require our help. The heeling's and casting our of demons do not come from us. We are to wait and see what the Father is doing and what the Father is saying. 

I have experienced this many times. It is not my hands that are healing. My hands at times have not been used. I sometimes receive a KNOWING as to what is happening. I feel what the person feels. I will ask do you feel the heat or the tingling or the movement. This is because Father wants me to just be the bystander while HE does all the work. I am just the voice. I am blessed to feel what the person feels. At times I feel different things. Sometimes it is pain in the center of my palms. Sometimes the palms of my hands are very hot. Other times I feel tingling or vibration. The one thing I know is it is NOT of me. I am the vessel used as the Father wants to use me. Amen?!?!

So, it is not up to us to act. We are to listen to the prompting of our Father. We are to follow what HE says and then and only then are we acting in accordance to HIS will.

In HIM with love,
Cassie

No comments: