Wednesday, February 6, 2013

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Peace,

I am going to share with you readings I received yesterday and this morning. I have shared many readings I have received with you on other postings, however these have a deeper meaning to me as something happened yesterday afternoon that I was not expecting. 

I will reveal all of what my Father leads me to reveal at this time. The night of February 4th of this year I was led to, No, wait I was convicted in my Spirit not to go to any You Tube channels. It was given to me in my Spirit to search for songs that would edify God's children and animated movies that I have posted on here that would edify his younger babes. I will honor this.

Now to yesterday. I was in the word and felt a peace all over me. I was burning on my arms and legs. I was singing in the Spirit and crying in the Spirit. I had no idea what was happening.

I heard the Holy Spirit speak to me in that still small voice. One that I have become accustomed to hearing. I take NOTHING  in this it is all truly a BLESSING from heaven.

I was moved after hearing from the Holy Spirit to read Jeremiah 15 and right after Zechariah 2. For those of you who follow the blog I have received these two readings often and speak of them often. Today, I was given word as to why. I am not allowed to release this as of yet. I do however encourage you all to read them and to pray for understanding.

The feeling of the Holy Spirit all over me stayed into the night and I have it still this morning. It has not moved. I was given these two chapters to read this morning. Joshua 5 and Ezekiel 14. These two readings will give you a better understanding as to the two readings I received yesterday. Folks, I could not have put this all together on my own. I do not know the living word this way. Amen?!?!

While I am being led to write this posting. I have also been given word to add these.
The first is scripture about the rapture.

Matthew 13:28-3028 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Genesis 19:12 And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it.14 And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the LORD will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law.15 And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.16 And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the LORD being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city.17 And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.

Genesis 7:1-5,21-22 And the Lord said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.
Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.
Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.
For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.
And Noah did according unto all that the Lord commanded him.
21 And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:
22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.

"ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN" Please read this line over and over UNTIL you understand what is being shown to you.  Amen?!?!


The New Jerusalem ascends on Earth. The New Jerusalem Yahushua/Jesus is preparing for us. Let's see verses to support this below and please read all of Revelation 21. 



Isaiah 52:1 Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.

Galatians 4:26 26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Hebrews 11:10 10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Hebrews 13:14 14 For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

John 1:12 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Have you accepted the invitation to the New Jerusalem? 

In HIM with love,
Cassie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen!

As a side note, you might want to check out Tim Shey's web site sometime. He is a hitchhiker by God's instruction who experiences the Holy Spirit in a similar way that you do...
http://hitchhikeamerica.wordpress.com/2013/02/07/solomon-islands-earthquake/

Shalom!