Thursday, February 21, 2013

Please Seek The Holy Spirit Always

Peace,

I want you to view comments exchanged between a sister in Christ and myself. I am no longer viewing YT channels I do however comment as you will see. 

Please read from the top to bottom. Let the Holy Spirit help you to discern truth. She has a video that went along with this I did not view it. I saw her comments and responded.


  • @ Paula Marie We are told to speak TRUTH. God hates liars. It is in the word please read it. You are changing the words of God. This is grave in HIS sight. We are not to change a living word. There is a rapture but not until the last trumpet. We are to OVERCOME!! Amen?? Where are you hearing this stuff?? We have a choice?? No we have a choice of eternal life or condemnation. To obey or disobey. To believe or not to believe. Jesus is the ONLY way. Please read the word.
     · 
  • Paula Marie
    The words I quoted are not lies and come straight from the Bible, I even provided the verse for you. Please do not come here to cause division. I do not allow that on my channel and any further comments from you will be blocked.
     ·  in reply to LemireCassie (Show the comment)
  • LemireCassie
    Please go to my blog. lemirecassiedaughterofgod.blog­spot.com This is a blog inspired by the Holy Spirit. I am witnessing many rapture believing people talking about not hearing from God and thoughts of suicide. Folks, please do NOT keep teaching this false doctrine. It is literally destroying the minds of Christians.
     · 
  • Paula Marie
    No offense, but thinking about having to go through the tribulation is a bad message and would make anyone depressed. The pre tribulation rapture however, is a message of hope. :)
     ·  in reply to LemireCassie (Show the comment)
  • LemireCassie
    No your wrong.. When it doesn't happen like YOU say it will. Then they will feel they were left behind and they will want to die. Please I am speaking truth. You are not giving them truth but lies of the devil.
     ·  in reply to Paula Marie (Show the comment)
  • Paula Marie
    So you would rather I tell everyone that they have to endure the tribulation and get their heads cut off, that they have no choice? The TRUTH IS that we don't have to go through that.
    Revelation 3:10
    "Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of TRIAL which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth."
     ·  in reply to LemireCassie (Show the comment)
  • Mike Hodgson

No comments: