Wednesday, February 27, 2013

“There I concentrated my life to Christ.”

Peace,

I heard before getting into prayer, " REPENT, REPENT, REPENT, TELL MY CHILDREN TO REPENT, Time is drawing closer and my hand will be held back no more. You are to turn from your evil ways and give your life to ME. I am the only one who can save you from eternal death." 

Folks, when I was led to start a blog the only thing I knew was to feed the children of Father God. I was to tell them to repent. I was to tell them to turn back to Father God. I was to tell them to believe in the name Yahushua/Jesus. I was to tell them to read the living word. I was to tell them to pray. I was to tell them to keep HIS commands. 

Since that time I have been led to post scripture and testimonies as well as visions and dreams I have had. I have not been led to place anything on You Tube or any other place. I am sharing the messages I received tonight after prayer and reading.

  I received after prayer and reading the living word. The first message was Luke 24:46-49 4And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.48 And ye are witnesses of these things.49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

The second message. John 14: 26-28 26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

My third message. I heard the name, "Lincoln" I thought this was odd as I was in the word and not sure if I was hearing from the Holy Spirit. I was then told to read about Lincoln and his relationship with God. This is what I was led to post. 7:22 A.M., April 15, just three days before Mr. Lincoln proposed to walk the aisle of his church to make known his faith in Jesus Christ, Mr. Lincoln walked the golden streets of the New Jerusalem. He was blessed to do so because two years before his death, on November 19, 1863, at Gettysburg, as he later wrote, “There I concentrated my life to Christ.”

The final message. Philippians 4:8-9 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

Please with all things bring them before our Father and seek guidance from the Holy Spirit. The peace of God will NOT be upon you in the time of wrath if you do not REPENT! This message was clear to me a KNOWING if you will that this country will soon be under the wrath of God. 

In HIM with love,
Cassie





No comments: