Saturday, February 16, 2013

1 Timothy 4:16 16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Peace,

    I would like to share with you two readings I was given this morning after prayer. The still small voice spoke to me about "RESURRECTION" I knew when I was told to go to Luke 24 it was about the resurrection  of our LORD but HE was showing me more. Then I was led to John 11. No coincidence. This was to be my teaching today. 

As I prayed before I heard the still small voice speak to me of where I would read in the word. I was praying to the Father about the "power from on high" I was speaking to HIM about raising the dead, healing the sick and casting out demons. I wanted to know more about this. 

If we have the Spirit of God dwelling within us then we have the power to do as HE will's. It was placed in my Spirit to read these verses. "12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

So, I asked Father what greater works? And if I ask for healing of an individual who is sick or to cast out demons or raise the dead in the name of Yahushua/Jesus when why is this not happening each time? I believe Father you can do all of these things. I believe Yahushua/Jesus has been raised from the dead and ascended to heaven. I believe that you have baptized me with the Holy Spirit. What then is missing? Why is it that what I ask is not given each time? 

The answer. "My time is not your time" "My ways are not your ways" My will is different than your will" "What you ask for you do not know."  So, what am I to do. Your apostles waited as you told them for the "power from on high" to come upon them. We too must wait for your will to be done in ALL things, I understand this. So, I came to this conclusion. I needed to reassess my heart. Am I believing in what I am praying for? Romans 8:26-2726 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God I know that I have the Holy Spirit. What I am asking is this. What is the obstacle I am stumbling over between my asking and receiving? What I pray for I know I will receive. So, what is it I must do?  I must remove self. I must surrender ALL. I must die to self completely. I must be willing to give up whatever it is even if it means everything. Yes, this makes so much sense. I feel the Holy Spirit all over me. Amen?!?!

The peace I have within can only come from the Holy Spirit. The gifts of the Holy Spirit can only come from HIS Spirit that dwells within me. Amen?!?! I am looking to do the works  spoken of in verse 12 above. The power of a holy life. The power of  a self sacrificing life. The power of meekness the power to teach the gospel everywhere. The power of faith and love. The power to forgive. The gift of speaking in tongues. This can only come when we are willing to do what is asked of us by our Father and be obedient to that calling no matter what the cost.

The power from above and the gifts from above can only be made effectual by the power of God. We must be willing to lay it all upon the altar. We cannot keep what we want and get rid of what we don't want. This is an ALL or NOTHING. Revelation 3:1616 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 

1 Timothy 4:1616 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Folks, look at the verse above. Those who have ears let them hear what the Spirit is speaking. It is about winning souls. It is about preaching the living word of God. It is about living the living word of God. It is about dying to self and surrendering ALL to HIM.  We must teach others  through example that we are sinners and we have fallen short and we must testify of those sins. Tell them how we are forgiven. How when we REPENT we are blessed with the gift of grace. 

Did Yahushua/Jesus not raise the dead, heal the sick and cast out demons? HE sure did. Did all believe? NO! What makes us think all will believe us? They won't. We must wait upon the LORD for HIM to show us what we are to do. Yahushua/Jesus did nothing of himself  we are to follow Yahushua/Jesus. J0hn 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

You see many sinners don't even know they are sinners. They are so blinded by their sin they can't see they are lost. I hear time and time again "I am a good person, I am going to heaven" My response. How do the eyes of God see you? It doesn't matter how we see ourselves it only matters how our CREATOR sees us. Amen?!!?

We need to share the living word to all those who are lost. Ephesians 1:13-1413 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

John 11:2525Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? 27She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.


In HIM with love,
Cassie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely powerful!