Sunday, December 16, 2012

Tell A Soldier About Jesus; Send A Bible Or Pamphlets

Thank you for supporting our troops! We had a bunch of soldiers sign up today alone!! Drum roll please... I challenge you to spread our message to at least 3 people you know and get them to sign up to support our United States deployed troops!!! Can you do it??? I KNOW you can!!!! Your support really does lift spirits and morale. What the soldiers really want is to know people care. Below are some examples of that. "I think it's a wonderful thing what you and your family do for us and you have no idea how greatfull we all are." "Thank you again for all the help me and my guys are so appreciative of all you GREAT AMERICANS who care about us over here." "This is kind of embarrassing for me. I don't like asking other people to be my pen pals and send me stuff and I feel like I'm asking for so much but a lot of us don't really have anyone to count on back home and you guys make the world of difference to us. All those little reminders of home would be impossible without your support. Thank you so much." "It's awesome to return from a mission and have e-mails. no matter how tired I might be" Thank you all for being such great supporters!!! "i never knew about this site, and hope someone would care to send me something or anything, i have been in iraq since june and i havent heard or recieved anything from friends and family at home, so sometimes i feel alone and im with my unit as my family" If you would please have your family and friends register with us we would greatly appreciate it. http://adoptaussoldier.org/Invision/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=00 Due to supporters "adopting" multiple servicemembers and then unable to continue to support any of them due to school, work, children, etc., we have had to implement a policy stating a supporter must wait a minimum of 1 month before "adopting" a 2nd Soldier. Thank you for your understanding, and thank you all for supporting our United States deployed troops! Best Regards, The Adopt A US Soldier Team

No comments: