Tuesday, December 25, 2012

43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear. u

Peace,

I would like to share with you something that has been weighing heavily on my heart. I ask that you seek Father for your own answers and pray that you receive all truth from HIM.

Here are the verses I want to talk about. 


And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.


Why is that some believe that those "left behind" will be given a second chance after Yahushua/Jesus comes back. It shows in verse 12 "behold I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give to every man according to his work shall be" So let's jump back up to verse 11. He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. 

This doesn't say that anyone has a second chance. It says that the reward will BE with Yahushua/Jesus. When he appears. Verse 6 states that the words are faithful and true. There is no lying going on here. When Yahushua/Jesus returns HE will have your reward with HIM. 

In verse 7 HE says, "behold I come quickly: blessed it he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book" So, I think we all must pray and seek scripture about this rapture theory that might not play out as some think. I believe there will be NO more time after Yahushua/Jesus appears because this is what the prophecy tells me in this book. Verse 10 shows us that, "the time is at hand."

When Yahushua/Jesus returns there will be two classes of people. Those saved and those who are lost. As in the days of Noah. There was a choice to make, to be saved GET IN THE ARK, or not saved, PERISH. What choice did the people outside the ark have? Did they decide to change their minds when the door to the ark closed and the flood came? If they did the bible doesn't say anything about another ark coming by to pick them up.

The separation between the saved and lost is at the end of the world. The wheat and the tares would grow together UNTIL the harvest when the reapers would come and gather together "FIRST the tares and bind them them in bundles to burn them." Matthew 13:3030 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Let's continue on in Matthew. 

Matthew 13:38-43

King James Version (KJV)
38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

The harvest as stated in verse 39 "is the end of the world" When Christ comes is it not the end of the world? Verse 43 says, "the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father." Amen.

You see?? The righteous are not taken out. They"shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father." 

Please pray on this for yourselves. This rapture doctrine has been on my heart heavily as has the wilderness. Maybe the two go hand and hand. 

Thank you Father for YOUR truth in ALL things.
In HIM with love,
Cassie

No comments: