Saturday, December 22, 2012

A VIDEO OF A MAN WITH A DEMON

Hey Folks,

I pray all of you are well this day that Father has made for us. Let us be glad and rejoice in it. Amen.
This clip below please copy and paste is first hand what demons do to you through the spirit of alcohol. PLEASE ask Jesus into your life. Please deliverance is available to you just ASK JESUS TO DELIVER YOU!!! When you watch this clip below copy and paste it you will see what I mean.

FATHER PLEASE DELIVER THIS MAN SO HEAVY LADENED WITH SADNESS AND DESPAIR. HE NEEDS YOUR HELP FATHER. HE NEEDS TO COME TO KNOW YOUR SON. PLEASE DELIVER HIM FATHER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS. AMEN.

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/nbc-news/50275793/#50268724

1 comment:

Covnitkepr1 said...

Joan, nice blog you have here.
I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.
I didn’t see a follow wedgit on this site, but if you put one up...I will gladly follow you publicly as well.
If you wish, click on “dashboard” on the top right of you main blog…then click on “layout” on the left side of the page, “add a gadget” on the right side column…scroll down past “follow by email” and click on “Follow” widget and follow directions.