Sunday, December 23, 2012

I Am At A Loss For Words..

Peace,

So I sat down at my lap top thinking about watching some YT videos made by some Sisters and Brothers in Christ. While hitting a button to go to YT I actually hit on this. Please watch it. I am further disappointed in the nativity scene which is to represent Jesus in the stable. Who year after year is shown lying on hay and surrounded by other statues. Did I say statues? Yes, I did. So now lets look at the new statues that are added to the nativity. My oh my.... how insulting is this? Just another reason why this pagan holy day was not meant to be celebrated as Christs' birth. 

Please cut and past it...
http://www.aol.com/video/catalan-christmas-poopers-selling-well/517620806/?icid=maing-grid9%7Cmaing10-video%7Cvideos-of-the-day%7Csec8_lnk2%7C133748

No comments: