Thursday, December 20, 2012

I Would Like To Share With You One Of My Moms Favorite Proverbs As She Calls It.....

Peace to all...

I would like to share something with you all as it moved me and I know it will move some if not all of you too. 

I have been going through my mother's paperwork of old and new the past few days. I am helping her to get rid of old papers that date so far back I can't read dates. (smile).

So, while going through her papers I came across this book she has almost like a journal if you will. There are all sorts of things written in this book. I would like to share with you one of my moms favorite proverbs as she called it.

Here it is:
If there is light in the soul, 
There will be beauty in the person,
If there is beauty in the person,
There will be harmony in the house,
If there is harmony in the house,
There will be order in the nation,
If there is order in the nation,
There will be peace in the world.

My mom has a very strong faith and leans on her heavenly Father for everything. She believes one has nothing without Jesus. Her faith has kept her strong during some very difficult times. She has buried her parents, her mother in law, her six siblings, her husband and recently a daughter. She has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's and has had to move out of her apartment. She has come to learn that everyday is more and more of a struggle to stay connected with people and places she once knew so well. My mother is a selfless person who gives to all in need or not. She tells you like it is even if you don't want to hear it. Another of her biggest lines to live by it "TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WANT TO BE TREATED" Isn't this the golden rule?? 

I just thought I would share with you my mother who is indeed a strong woman of faith and love. I am blessed to have her as my mother. Please pray for my mother Mary.

In HIM with love,
Cassie

No comments: