Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Study: The Seed (the word) The Living Word.

Peace,

I was in the word this evening and I heard in my Spirit to go to Mark 4. I started reading about the seed. The living word. I was reading this parable and asking Father God to bless me with wisdom and knowledge, understanding and HIS truth. I said, Father, please take away my unbelief, take away from me worries and cares that YOU, Father, have complete control over. I felt HIS peace. I prayed for the lost to be found. I prayed for my life to be surrendered to HIM. Amen.


While reading about the seed (the word) the living word. I read how Satan comes in an just steals truth from believers. I read how Satan comes in an confuses the new babes in Christ. I read how Satan tries and fails at keeping the seed (the word) the living word from growing. Amen?!!?

Folks, we must keep the seed (the word) the living word alive. We must ask God to nurture this seed within us. W must ask God to bless us that we may go and be fruitful sharing HIS seed (the word) the living word with others. We are to take the seed (the word) the living word and we are to go an plant it among the fields of the world. Amen?? We are to sow the seed, (the word) the living word, to the lost. It is then that the harvest will grow and Jesus will put in HIS sickle and reap for he will say, "the harvest is ready" But folks, if we do not sow the seed (the word) the living word than we know the harvest will not be plentiful and many will perish. 

As I was reading further along in this chapter I also read about the candle (light) Jesus' light being put in the candlestick for everyone to see. This candle (light) Jesus' light was not to be hidden. It was to illuminate the darkest area. It was to give sight to the blind. Amen?!?! This candle (light) Jesus's light cannot shine unless we carry that candlestick and spread Jesus' light for all to see. Amen?!!?

After reading this chapter I visited a website. I mentioned this before in another posting but I will mention it briefly here. I am blessed to kayak; during the seasons that the weather permits. I was out on my kayak on this particular day listening to my gospel hymns and praise and worship songs when I saw a boater in front of me. I turned down my music to say hello and he asked me, "what are you lsitening to?" I said, ,my christian music. We started to talk and pray and worship God and there we were in the middle of God's creation talking and having church (fellow-shipping). Amen!?!? My Brother and I became very good friends and we see each other on the Lake when the good weather permits it. 

Today I saw my brother who was speaking to me about a church he attends. I saw a fire in Jack and knew God was moving him in a Spiritual way. So, I decided to visit the website of the church and was not surprised at what I found. The website has sermons that are recorded and there was one that said, "If we only knew" The pastor was speaking and then he paused and started to pray. I was praying with him and realized he was speaking on the same subject that I was led to tonight in the living word. Amen?!?!?

The message to the elect. Go plant the seed (the word) the living word it must be heard. The seed (the word) the living word must bring forth fruit. Amen?!!? 

Go now into the fields and plant the seed (the word) the living word. Amen. 

In Jesus name with love,
Cassie





No comments: