Saturday, May 11, 2013

John 12:31.3231 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

Peace,

  I was led to do this study and I pray the Holy Spirit gives you eyes to see and ears to hear. In Jesus name. Amen.

Let's look at the first two verses I was led to. John 12:31.3231 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Let's look closely at the first word in verse 31. Jesus is saying "Now" Not 2,000 years from now. But Jesus said, "Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out."  

John 14:30 "The Prince Of This World Cometh: And He Hath Nothing In Me"

Let's go back to John 12:23 23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified. Jesus said, "The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified" Jesus knew that HIS Crucifixion was close. HE speaks of the "hour" that has come. Jesus knew the hour had come to be glorified. Amen!?!?

Moving on... John 12:27 27 Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour. Jesus said, "now" is my soul troubled. Again, Jesus was not speaking of HIS soul being troubled 2,000 years later. HE said, "now" and HE meant "now."

Jesus goes on to say to the Father, "save me from this hour" but for this cause came I unto  this hour." Jesus, was speaking about the "hour" at hand. Jesus was speaking of HIS Crucifixion that the "hour" had come. Amen!??! 

Going back to verse 31. "Now is the judgment, now shall the prince of this world be cast out." There is no room for error here if we read these verses to be what Jesus meant them to be.. He meant the" hour  had come" and HE meant "Now is the judgment" "now will the prince of the world be cast out." 

Let's move on to  John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. Jesus is telling those standing with HIM that"It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you;" 

Our heavenly Father sent a Comforter to us in Jesus name. What was this Comforter going to do? Let's look at verses 8-11 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:Of sin, because they believe not on me;10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. 

The Comforter. "he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:(9) Of sin because they believe not on me; (10) Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more, Of judgment because the prince of this world is judged. 

We see that between Jesus' crucifixion and the Comforter (Holy Spirit) coming Satan was cast out. 

Here's where it gets interesting... Revelation 12:5And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. "she brought forth a man child, and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne." Folks, this is Jesus who was caught up unto God, and to his throne after HIS death and resurrection... Please pray on this...

Let's continue... Revelation 12:9-11And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

We see in the verses abov..  "the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him." 

Let's continue in the verses above.." Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down," "now is come salvation" "for the accuser of our brethren is cast down." Amen?! We see the accuser IS cast down. 

Verse 11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb (Jesus) and by the word of their testimony;" Salvation can be entered into NOW folks because "the man child was caught up unto God, and to his throne." Amen?!?!

I will continue this study when led by the Holy Spirit. 

In Jesus name with love,
Cassie







No comments: