Friday, May 3, 2013

Study: And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

Peace,

    I was led to do a study this morning and was told to read Luke 17 and John 17. I will not go through the whole chapters but will show you the scriptures shown to me and what was revealed to me.

Luke 17:34-37 34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

The physical body is where the eagles will be gathered together. This body will return to the earth (dust). All the earth will experience verse 37. 

Luke 21:35 "For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth.


The Spiritual body will be taken. Neither flesh or blood will inherit the kingdom of God. Amen?!?!? 

Let's go to John 17. John 17:9-12 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Who was Jesus speaking of when HE said, "I pray for them:" He was speaking of his disciples. We see in verse 12. "while I was with them in the world, I kept them in my name:  those that thou gavest me, I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition;"

Jesus said, "and I am glorified in them."  

Let's go on in John 17:14-16 14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Jesus said of his disciples, " and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world." HE goes on to say, " I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil." 

Let's move on... John 17:20-2320 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Jesus speaking to HIS Father, "Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; Jesus is speaking of believing on HIM through the word that was spoken by the disciples. Amen!?!?  Jesus says, " that they all may be one; as thou Father, art in me and I in thee, that they also may be one in us:" Amen!!??

Let's go back to Luke 17:20-22 20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.

The Pharisees (un-believers) demanded to know when the Kingdom of God should come. Jesus answered them, "the kingdom of God cometh not with observation:" Jesus was telling them do not look for it to be seen with your physical eyes. Because friends it is SPIRITUAL the kingdom comes within us Spiritually. Amen!?!? Then Jesus said to the disciples, " The day will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it." Physically you will not SEE but Spiritually you will KNOW that the kingdom of God has come and dwells WITHIN YOU!!! Amen?!!?

Folks, we need to read the word with Spiritual eyes. God is Spirit. We are to worship HIM in Spirit and Truth. Amen?!?!

Are you looking for a physical sign??? Or do you know the Kingdom of God has come Spiritually and dwells within you? 

In HIM with love,
Cassie

No comments: