Saturday, May 4, 2013

Study: 20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you

Peace,

    I was led to show you what was given to me this morning. I am repeatedly being shown to see the bible with Spiritual eyes not physical. I was brought to John 14. If some of this study is repetitive it is because I am being told to show this. Amen?!?!

Let's start in John but we will not be doing the whole chapter. Let's look at verses 2-4In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

Jesus is speaking to his disciples who walked with HIM throughout HIS earthly ministry. HE is trying to comfort them. Jesus said, " I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself;" 

Let's look at verses 5,6 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Thomas is saying to Jesus that he doesn't know where Jesus is going and how will they know the way? Jesus comforting Thomas tells him, " I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." Jesus is telling Thomas no worries. 

Let's continue.. verses 8,9 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

 Philip now speaking to Jesus says, " Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us." Jesus saith unto him, " Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip?" Philip no knowing that the Father and The Son (Jesus) are one. Jesus said, " he that hath seen me hath seen the father;"  Folks, God the Father is Jesus in the flesh. Amen!?!?

Let's read on... verses 15-2015 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

 Jesus speaking to the disciples said, "If ye love me keep my commandments." Jesus went on to tell them that HE will pray to the Father, and the Father will give them another Comforter. This Comforter Jesus said, "will abide with you for ever" This is the Spirit of truth folks. The world (unbelievers) cannot receive this Comforter because it seeth him not, neither knows him. Jesus said, "but ye know him: for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." Jesus dwells in believers NOW that is today at this moment. Amen!?! Jesus says to the disciples, " Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; these are those that were with him the generation that was with Jesus. Let's go on verse 20 "At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you." Folks, the Kingdom is within YOU!! 

Verses 22, 23 22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Judas was wondering how Jesus would manifest himself unto them and not the world. Jesus said, " If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him"

The Kingdom of God is within you NOW!!! The Father and Son abode in us if we love HIM and keep HIS words. Amen!?!?

John 14:26 26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

The Comforter who is the Holy Ghost, who Father God will send in Jesus name will teach all things. Amen?!?!

In HIM with love,
Cassie

No comments: