Wednesday, May 29, 2013

"NOW IS THE TIME"

Peace,

I posted sometime back about hearing the words, "NOW IS THE TIME" This was confirmed by my son who was away at college and also heard the words, "NOW IS THE TIME"  I did not understand this until THIS day. Amen. Thank you Jesus.

Since hearing those words and receiving confirmation from my son I have always sought the answer to why I heard those words. Let me share with you the revelation that has been given unto me THIS day.

I have been led by the Holy Spirit to seek things that are deeper and to go out into the deeper waters. I stepped out in faith and what has been revealed to me is what I can have NOW.

You see friends, I have been seeking a Kingdom to come. I have been seeking a physical coming of Jesus. I was seeking at one time a rapture. I was seeking all those things that have happened to me NOW. I wait no longer. 

Many nights ago I had a vision it was not a dream as I clearly was in the moment. I was walking on water and this water felt like concrete below my feet. I looked down and I could see the water and movement of the water. I panicked at first and then I heard, "where is your faith?" The panic left and I began walking on the water again. Thank you Jesus. 

This is all coming together for me. Thank you Jesus. Amen. The Kingdom is NOW. Living life with Christ is NOW. We do not have to wait. "NOW IS THE TIME" Thank you Jesus. 

Colossians 3:1-3 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

I pray this has opened your eyes to receiving the beautiful truth that salvation is NOW we can be one with Christ NOW. The kingdom is ours NOW. Thank you Jesus.

In Jesus with love,
Cassie




1 comment:

Deirdre said...

Amen! If we focus too much on the future we will miss all the moments that are now! HIS word is now. HIS Spirit and life are now. This is why we are to "BE" still and know that HE is GOD! To "be" is to live right now!
Deirdre