Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Please Read The Book Of Jonah

Peace to all...

I received this from a dear sister in Christ. Please pray on this. It is actually confirmation to me as I was led to the book of Jonah last night and also was led to re-read my blog posting on Nineveh or Edom.  Here it is here:

May 30 '10 YAHWEH spoke to me that Obama would be the last President. The LORD also spoke to me that the United States would be under the rule of dictatorship. Later HE showed me in a vision war planes that filled the sky. These planes were side by side,and above and below one another. The sky was crystal blue with very few clouds. The LORD then told me to go to the book of Jonah. I asked YAHWEH what HE was showing me. My wrath will continue to come upon the nation of the United States if the people do NOT repent of their sin. The President has gone against my chosen people. Your President has become the enemy to my people. He MUST change his evil ways. Like the city of Nineveh, the wickedness of the United States has come up before me. Jonah 1:2 Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry against it; for their wickedness is come up before me. If the people repent then like Nineveh, I will take away my wrath. Jonah 1:10 And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said he would do unto them; and he did it not. If you continue in your wickedness and come up against my people you shall be like Edom. I will destroy you. Obadiah 1:4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD. Obadiah 1:15 For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head. YAHWEH spoke to me and said "the choice is up to the people of thy nation , United States, I shall not hold back my hand."



In the early morning hours of Jan. 21, the day President Obama is scheduled to be inaugurated, the Presidential Inaugural Prayer Breakfast will be sounding a powerful warning to Washington, D.C., to – in the words of its keynote speaker – turn from its prideful ways or face the judgment of God.
Rabbi Jonathan Cahn, the controversial author of “The Harbinger” – the startling New York Times bestseller that claims the U.S. is receiving the same divine warnings ancient Israel once did … and following the same path to destruction – has been chosen to deliver the keynote address of the Presidential Inaugural Prayer Breakfast, to be held from 7-11 a.m. at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park.
In HIM with love,
Cassie

No comments: