Sunday, January 20, 2013

"Away We Go"

Peace,

I would like to share with you another vision my son had. He felt like he was in a dream but later realized he was hearing in both the Spiritual and physical realm.

He said he heard angelic like voices singing and they were all singing in one accord. Then they said, "AWAY WE GO."

What happened next is a knowing that he was back in the physical realm. He heard demonic voices not knowing what they were saying.

He said this started at 4:30 in the am and ended with the sounds of demonic voices.

In another blog entry I wrote about visions my sons had and how he and I were hearing about the wilderness. 

He woke this morning in peace but KNOWING that the fallen angels were coming or here. My husband then said, "A THIRD OF THE FALLEN ANGELS HAVE COME." 

What?!?!? He said, "I heard this and was not sure what it's meaning was but I was led to speak it now."

So, we see that the fallen angels have come and the angels said," AWAY WE GO"
Please pray on this and bring it before the LORD in Jesus name. Amen. Anything you hear or receive please share. 

In HIM with love,
Cassie

No comments: