Friday, January 25, 2013

Romans 1:23-27 23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, ,

Peace,

This writing was placed on my heart this morning. I am sure some will be upset by the contents. However, I am to be obedient.

I will first say I LOVE all sinners. I am a sinner and I know Father loves me BUT I also know HE hates my sin. Please know this writing comes from a heart of love not hatred.

This writing is to the sinners of the world. You must stop sinning and REPENT!

To those that think/say they are born gay, lesbian, bi sexual, homosexual or transgender this is a lie. You have been lied to by satan, he wants your soul. He has been lying since the beginning of time. You must REPENT! Change from you sinful ways. Ask God to help you.

Romans 1:23-27 23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

To those that commit murder killing innocent un-born babies through abortion you must REPENT! You are playing God you are NOT God. You are being deceived into thinking what you are doing is justifiable. NO, it is not it another lie from satan. 


To those who steal from the innocent and poor. Jesus tells us in Matthew 25 34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

I was led to the story of Joseph and his brothers yesterday. Joseph was sold into slavery by his brothers who were jealous of his relationship with their father, Jacob. Is that all to the story? No. Joseph went to Egypt and was the right hand man if you will under Pharaoh. Joseph knew of a coming famine and he stored up food. Joseph would not have been able to help the people if he had not been sold into slavery. He was not only able to help the people of the lands BUT his brothers were able to REPENT for the wrong they had caused him. This is all God's master plan. Do you see?

The same with the governments around the world. We have taken God out of  our homes, schools, towns, states, country and the world. HE in return has given to us governments that are corrupt. They lie and cheat the people and they go against God and HIS word. But what does the bible say about these men in power? 

Proverbs 29:2 2When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn 

I don't know about you but I am in mourning.  I am mourning for the sinners of this world. The lost and the un-repentive. For what is coming and for what is gone. 

In HIM with love,
Cassie






No comments: