Friday, January 11, 2013

My Sons Vision Came To Pass

Peace,

 I would like to share this with you. My son came home last night after being in Boulder, CO. since September.  He was led to go there by the Holy Spirit. He did not know what would transpire in the months to come. He now knows of a couple things.

It was during the weekend of the 1st of the new year and my son had been in three days of darkness as he called them. He saw a vision of himself lying on the cold pavement broken in many pieces.

I during the time of this three days of darkness felt what was happening to him and actually last night revealed to him what he spoke while crying out to Father. I was feeling a deep spiritual connection and at times anxiety.

My son looked at me not with a look of confusion because he knows that Father has blessed me with this gift of knowing. I knew this also when my dad passed and my daughter was in a bad accident. 

Anyway, my son was at the train station and he was waiting for his train which was not for another four hours. He went outside and all he remembers is waking up on the cold pavement shaking. He walked into the train station and a woman asked him if he knew his ear was bleeding. All he could remember was the vision just says prior.

I did not know this had happened until last night when he arrived home with his dad.
He is now at this moment getting a ct-scan as I write this. He saw this happen before it did and I heard him in desperation crying to our Father.

The next thing I would like to share. The weekend before the three days of darkness my son was walking down the street in Boulder, Co. He crossed the street and saw an elk walking towards him. He slowly moved backwards the next day in the paper was a picture of the same elk shot right where he had seen it. He said when he saw the elk he knew it had to do with Christ. Not sure what he meant. Please pray for Peter my son. Thank you. 

I would like to add that Peter has been receiving words and visions from the LORD. 
In HIM with love,
Cassie




No comments: