Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Verse 6 "and it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark.

Peace,

     I am strongly led to share this vision with you and the reading I received right after. Pray on it and bring it before the Father. I have the Holy Spirit all over me as I write this. 

Early this morning I was sleeping BUT aware of what was going on. I was watching these three little girls. I told them we would go for a walk I looked outside it looked like evening but you could see. I knew it was suppose to be light out as I knew it was during the day. I KNEW in my Spirit something was coming. 

I was then told this morning while in prayer to read Zechariah chapter 14. Please read it. Here is the verse that JUMPED out at me. Verse 6 "and it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark.

In HIS name with love,
Cassie

No comments: