Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Please Read I AM Using Diatomaceous Earth "dirt" This is a testimony of another using it...


Praise God for the "dirt"
Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow! God made dirt, and dirt don't hurt. Thank you Larry and the Earthworkshealth family. Yesterday, January 10, 2013, is the third time I've placed an order for the box of four 2.5 gallon jugs of Diatomaceous Earth (DEarth) since my first order in early November 2012. The reason for this is as I've shared the testimonials, and known benefits of DEarth as well as my results with family, friends and co-workers, I've given away jugs and or sandwich bags of the product. I have taken DEarth everyday since receiving my first order back in November 2012. Yesterday, January 10, 2013 will have made 12 weeks of my consuming DEarth. In these few weeks, the following changes have taken place: Increase bowel movements > My skin is as soft as a baby's bottom > My hair feels so soft and silky > Strong fingernails > Clear and frequent urine flow > Joint pain in fingers and knees GONE! > My energy level has increase tremendously, as I was one who was always tired > Lastly, I educated myself on the importance of Silica and t How vital it is to the human body. My family and friends here in NJ, and in other states are now using DEarth. One of my brothers reported that he now takes half the dosage of his blood pressure medication after using DEarth for one month. My mom stated she can't do the two Tbs a day because the energy is too much for her, one dosage does her well. my nephew loves the energy because it allows him to do more with his work out routine. A friend in VA stated, she sees hair growing in her bold spot. Another says her hair which never seemed to grow is now growing along with her fingernails. Members of my church are taking it. One eliminated a parasite after the second day of usage. Another who is accustom to having sever menstrual cramps reported very little pain during menstrual cycle after only two weeks of using DEarth. The biggest testimony comes from a lady who was diagnosed with rheumatoid artists on over 85% of her body. Often during the winter months she'd walk as though she was crippled or we'd not see her at all. Today, January 11, 2013 makes twelve weeks of her consuming 1Tbs DEarth twice a day, the results are absolutely amazing. DEarth was introduced to me by a co-worker. I researched, ordered and began using the product. Four weeks into my usage, I reported my results to two co-workers. One, did the same as I, researched, read testimonials and purchased the same evening. She's stated her joint pain, gone and her husband has lost 12 lbs. The other co-worker forgot about it but, in conversation that same week her memory was triggered by something someone said and she mentioned to others in her work area that i told her about this stuff i was taking and what i said it had done for me so far. Together they researched, and made a collective purchase. To date, there are 10-12 of my co-workers consuming DEarth along with family and friends they've mentioned the product to. One woman is purchasing the box of four 2.5lbs jugs to send to family in Puerto Rico. Thank you for your wholesale pricing and thank you for distribution of one of God's earthen remedies for the body.

No comments: