Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Study:Luke 24:39 39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Peace,

I will add to my study what Jesus showed me. I was in prayer yesterday seeking truth about Jesus' second coming. Yes, Jesus dwells with us now and we do not have to wait for His return.

Here is what was shown to me yesterday during my study in John. Let's look at John 20:26-29 26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Do you believe Jesus dwells within you NOW? Jesus was showing the disciples His resurrected body. This was Jesus' glorious body. Luke 24:39 39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. Thank you Jesus. Amen. 

Let me go on.... In Act's 1:11 Who also said, You men of Galilee, why stand you gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, who is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as you have seen him go into heaven.

We read that Jesus who was taken up to heaven will come in the like manner as was seen by the men of Galilee. I have been praying on this for sometime and Jesus revealed  TRUTH to me yesterday. Amen. 

In Jesus name with love,
Cassie






No comments: