Wednesday, June 19, 2013

*ADDED TO * Study: John 1:1 "In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God"

Peace,

   I am led to do this study and it is something to truly pray on and think hard on. I have been seeking answers to this since it was placed on my heart awhile ago. Again, pray and seek truth. I myself still seek truth and revelation from the Holy Spirit on this subject. Thank you Jesus. Amen. Scriptures testify of Jesus they do not give eternal life. Only Jesus can do this. Amen?!!?

*God = Jesus = WORD BECOMES FLESH in repent human being for the purpose to 'obey' to be transformed 'understanding', to fulfill His Word at Matthew 11:25-30 25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.




It all started with this verse. John 1:1 "In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God" I asked, Does the word here mean bible? Well, I exchanged bible for word. It sounded like this. 

In the beginning was the bible and the bible was with God and the bible was God. Hmm, that didn't make much sense. Then I looked at other verses. 

 Shown to me just this morning. Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. We see in this verse that the worlds were framed "by the word of God"

Let's go on... 1 Peter 1:23,25 23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Let's look at those two verses. Being born again of incorruptible seed, "by the word of God" Verse 25 "but the word of the Lord endureth for ever."

Jesus said in John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. The bible is not spirit or life. Amen!

John 1:14  14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.  God IS the Word which was made flesh who is/was Jesus that dwelt among us. Amen!?!?

Let's continue.. Jesus speaking to the Jews. John 5:38-40 38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

Jesus said, "and you have not his word abiding in you" This would be God who became flesh Jesus. They did not believe in Jesus. Jesus said, "search the scripture; for in them ye think ye have eternal life:Jesus goes on to say, "ye will not come to me, that ye might have life" 

What did the Apostle Paul say about the word. Romans 10:8,9 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Paul said, "the word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach."

Deuteronomy 30:1414 But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it. We are to hear the word of God and DO IT!! I will speak for myself. I have often heard the Holy Spirit speaking to me and I wait and listen and when I truly know it is of the Holy Spirit I obey. I have been given warnings from the Holy Spirit and I have been given commands from the Holy Spirit. I wait and listen and I KNOW His voice. Amen! 

John 10:27,28 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

John 8:47 47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God. Do you hear God's words? 

Who is the word? Revelation 19:12,1312 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

A few months back I was praying and I heard, "what is the Father's name?" Then I heard,  "what is the Son's name?" I was told to turn to Revelation 19. "And his name is called The Word of God." 

I will stop my study here. I will add more when led by the Holy Spirit. Thank you Jesus. Amen.

In Jesus name with love,
Cassie



1 comment:

Deirdre said...

Cassie,
Good study. The other day while reading the Bible in the OT, I read that some were filled with th Holy Spirit! I'll try and find the verse. But was so delighted to know that they were filled and that it was the Holy Spirit that lead them.
Deirdre