Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Study: The Word =God = Became Flesh = Is Jesus

Peace,

I am led to write this study. Please pray in Jesus name and may you be guided in truth from the Holy Spirit. Amen.

After being led this morning to Romans 8 I felt I would be led to do a study. Let's begin with John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Jesus says, "He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing."

This morning while reading an article a certain part jumped out at me. It was in regards to the calling from our Father. We must remember that we did not do anything to earn this calling. Let's look at Romans 8:30 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Jesus says in,  John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Jesus said, " I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again. and receive you unto myself;" That where He is we may be also. Amen?!?! 

The Word =God = became Flesh =  is Jesus who came for the repentant sinner so that we may have eternal life. Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Let's go to Revelation 3:21 21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

In the above verse we see that the overcomer will be granted a seat with Jesus in His throne, "even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne" When we are born again (repentant sinner who dies to flesh) and we have overcome we will sit with Jesus on His throne. Amen?!?! 8:3434 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. 

We will sit with Jesus on His throne and Jesus will sit down with the Father on His throne. Amen!?!? The transfer of position. Romans 8:1111 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Let's look at John 14:20 20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. This explains the transition of positions when Jesus says, "And that day ye shall know I am in my Father and ye in me and I in you." 

John 14:23 23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Jesus tells us that if a man loves Him, and will keep His words: His Father will love him also, and they will come unto him, and make their abode with him. Amen?!?? Romans 

Romans 8:15 15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

In Jesus name with love,
Cassie












No comments: