Saturday, June 8, 2013

Anything Different And One Judges... Why Is This?

Peace,

I want to make something clear in regards to my study on the living word being preached to all the world. 

I noticed some did not read this the way it was written. I was not saying do NOT  preach the living word of God.  To speak the living word is to tell others the good news about Jesus. It allows us to give honor and praise to our heavenly Father. Amen!?!?

 Jesus was speaking to his holy apostles saying, "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." 

What was "all the world?" I believe we are  to go into the world and preach the gospel. Amen?!!?

I noticed that when something sounds a little off from what one believes in their heart they  immediately judge and assume something is wrong. We must open our spiritual eyes and step out into the deep waters. We are continually being taught by the Holy Spirit. We are growing daily in our relationship with Jesus. 

Jesus lives in those who are born again of the Spirit. It is because we are born again that we are given deeper knowledge and understanding.

In Jesus name with love,
Cassie

No comments: