Monday, September 17, 2012

Prayer Request

Peace,

I want to ask all who visit this blog to please pray for my sister Doreen. Doreen is my physical sister and she was diagnosed with small cell cancer in her left lung which then mets to her brain in April of 2011. 

My sister went through chemo and radiation treatments. I was led to lay hands on her and prayed and had prayer chains for her. She was told she was healed.  This was eleven months ago.

Father truly heard our prayers and answered them. There was  just one thing, my sister could not stop smoking and the cancer is back with a vengeance. 

I brought her to the doctors today and the doctor gave us the news that she had six months to live. I know what the doctor said BUT Yah/God is in charge. HE is in control and HIS will be done.

I ask for your prayers however you are led. 
In Yahushua's name with love,
Cassie

No comments: