Tuesday, September 4, 2012

"Deny Thy Self And Follow Me" Thou Will Deny Me"

Peace,

Yahushua Ha Mashiach spoke to the disciples let's look at Matthew 16:2424Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Yahushua then spoke these words to the disciples Matthew 26:35Peter said unto him, Though I should die with thee, yet will I not deny thee. Likewise also said all the disciples. 

We will look at one more scripture. Matthew 26:34 34Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice

We see in Matthew 16:24 we are to deny self we see in 26:34 that Peter will deny Christ.

 My friends, how can we serve self and Yahuah? There is no choice for us; we must either deny self or deny Christ. The two great powers fighting each other - self nature in the power of sin, and Christ in the power of Yah. 

We know that the self-nature of satan is the reason he fell. We know that self-nature was the cause of the fall of man.

Please pray on this....
In Yahushua with love,
Cassie


No comments: