Sunday, September 16, 2012

I HEARD A SHOFAR BLOW TONIGHT AT DUSK

Peace,

 This evening I was going to put the sheep in their stall. They were waiting outside for me as they know I always let them in before it gets dark. I was standing beside them when I heard a loud long blast. I KNEW this was a shofar sound. I froze if you will and the sheep did not move either. This lasted a few seconds. There was no other sound around. When the shofar ended I heard a dog bark once. It was amazing. I looked this up when I got back inside. Today is Rosh Hashanah The Jewish New Year. Please read up on this feast day as it is very important to what I heard. Below is the sound I heard in the video. Tekiah was the sound. I feel blessed to have heard this. Thank you Yah. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6iNXRVN-WE

No comments: