Monday, October 28, 2013

Praying For The Lost....

Peace,

I will make this brief. I opened my computer this morning and saw the words, "thats not what God wants my life to be right now" So, of course I started reading. Here is what was said by Miley Cyrus. 

“I need to treat my music like a relationship -– give it my time and all the attention it deserves -– and that’s my main love right now," she explains. "This is the best time of my life. I’m not going to look back on it and be like, ‘I wish I hadn’t been dwelling over a breakup,’ you know? Because that’s not what God wants my life to be about right now. God wants my life to be about being successful and being happy and blessing other people and being blessed.”

She needs to treat her music like a relationship. Music is her main love. She said. "God wants my life successful and happy. Blessings other and being blessed."

I was praying she was repenting when she said, "THATS NOT WHAT GOD WANTS MY LIFE TO BE, GOD WANTS ME SUCCESSFUL AND HAPPY"

I still pray for the lost.... Father have mercy. In Jesus name. Amen.




No comments: