Tuesday, August 7, 2012

And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, [that] my fury shall come up in my face."

Peace,

    While in prayer and reading the word Father has revealed to me many times of late about Gog and Magog. 

HE is also showing me the times of the end. I would like to share with you the chapters and verses Father is placing on my heart. Please bring this to prayer before HIM. 

Ezekiel 38:1-6"And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I [am] against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts [of armour, even] a great company [with] bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: [and] many people with thee."

There are many who are hearing these same warnings from our Father. And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, [that] my fury shall come up in my face."

In the Fall of 2011 Father showed me a vision. This vision had three interlocking triangles. The outside perimeter of the triangles were all on fire and the inside of the triangles were open air. I feel these triangles represent Iran, Russia and China. These three will be working together to destroy Israel. Just a thought maybe the US first and then Israel. Either way we know World War Three will be fulfilled as the bible tells us in Ezekiel. 

We then will have the battle of Armageddon when all nations surround Israel. In this battle nations will attempt to defeat Israel. Let's look at Joel"The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD [will be] the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel...Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence [against] the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land...But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation." Joel 3: 16, 19, 20

Again I ask Please bring this to Father in prayer. I am being brought to in the word about the coming of the end and the wars. Judgement will be upon us. Some say it already is. Either way we know one thing is for sure. It is not IF but WHEN. 

I would like to add that I am not troubled by these events that will come to pass. I have made my peace with my heavenly Father through HIS son Yahushua. I ask please do the same. Repent and turn from your evil ways, ask forgiveness, pray, read the living word, be  baptized, follow Father's commands. This is not a dress rehearsal folks this is the real thing. Please make your life right with our heavenly Father. 

In Yahushua with love and blessings,
Cassie

No comments: