Sunday, August 12, 2012

America REPENT!


A Message for America: Repent!

Three days ago I asked the Lord in prayer what He wanted me to share this time. I was taken aback because I have evaded for weeks the messages He gave me about the USA. I noted the words but I honestly didn’t feel like writing about them. When the Lord turned my attention to those words, I kept quiet as I didn’t have a word to answer Him. Then as I listened to the Holy Spirit, the heaviness in my spirit mounted till I broke down in tears. I asked the Lord that if He’s determined to destroy America, then what’s the use of telling the people what I heard for anyway, they were no pleasant words. And who am I that they would even bother to listen? So I asked Him this: “If You really want me to speak, then please let the message touch the hearts of the readers especially Americans. Cause the words to cut through their hearts that they would come to You while they can.”
The Lord answered, “Obey me for I am speaking through you. They are My words not yours. I know that not everyone will listen and come to Me, but there are those who will and I will receive them and save them.”
Tearfully I said, “I will, Lord.” Then as if the reminder was not enough, when I got up from praying to prepare for dinner, my father whistled again God Bless America.” For weeks he has been whistling the tune that one time I asked him how he seems to know the song very well. Every time I hear the tune, I feel something strange, something deep. This time the feeling was acute. It was melancholy, nostalgia. But how can I have such feeling when I haven’t been in America and I was not yet born when the great nation liberated the Philippines so that the Filipinos such as my father paid tribute to her? The Lord answered my curiosity. My father was acting in the influence of the Heavenly Father. Often in my prophetic dreams my father represented God the Father. The melancholic and nostalgic feeling I have is His, uploaded into my heart by the Holy Spirit. Such is the Father’s heart for America. (And there he is again right now, my dear father in the background, whistling “God Bless America” as I am typing this article).Because I constantly hear my father whistling this American patriotic song, I included a video of the song at the end of this article.

I understand that despite the sobering words He has for America, God’s heart is cut deep because of the nation’s spiritual demise that will eventually bring upon her physical death. Yet until that day comes, He is extending His mercy and grace to whoever will come to Him. May you, dear American and everyone who dwells in the land listen and turn your heart to God.
America is Infested with Demons
During one of my intercessions early in July, the Lord spoke to me very clearly that He is determined to destroy the land because America is infested with all kinds of demons, thus, wickedness is on the loose and widespread. A few weeks earlier I heard this same message from Him and saw a glimpse in my mind how demons are living among the people directing them to do what they do. They are like pests running free in the midst of the unsuspecting populace, distracting and wrecking havoc without the people seeing them. The demons are laughing while having a good time causing trouble everywhere. They are oppressing people including His own.
(I just prayed for three of my American friends who asked for prayer as they are facing depressing situations, one way or another, as if the enemy has won a battle over them. All arrows of the devil are especially aimed at God’s people. Dear friends, it is not the Father’s will that you suffer what you suffer now. The devil and all his cohorts are the enemies. Don’t be discouraged and don’t give up. Take your stand and take up your posts. The battle is yet going to intensify, we must be ready to fight with the weapons that the Lord has given us).
Monument of Idolatry and Wickedness
I was praying when I heard in my spirit, “America is the monument of idolatry and wickedness.” I said, “Are not all the nations idolatrous and wicked? Why, Lord, are you so focused on America?”
The answer came swiftly. “I have blessed America more than any other nation in this generation. She is like a first-born, thus, a model to the rest of the nations, but she turned away from Me; and the nations have followed her ways. Her wickedness has influenced the nations who look up to her. The nations coveted her comfort and luxury. Her wealth have become her idols. She has become unrestrained, thinking there is no end to her prosperity, no end to her influence, no end to her power. The world looks up to her and covets what she has, including her ways, her wicked ways.”
Then I remember my own small nation, the Philippines. There are millions of Filipinos in the US, and most if not all, have changed their ways and culture. They are westernized as we call them; They shed off their conservative Filipino ways and adopted the American way of life, mind and behavior. Worst, most of the Filipinos who have gone to America show off their American ways, often shunning the less modernized Filipino way of life. They unconsciously are proud that they have gone to or lived in America. Many Filipinos today still desire to go to America, and those living in America are oblivious, unaware that the once great nation is headed for destruction.
Woe to her! America is limping to the ground!
I heard that message while I was taking a nap after praying. The sins of America are weighing heavily upon her. As I hesitated to write about these messages, the Lord gave me this words in Ezequiel 22:1-5 (CJB):
“The word of Adonai came to me: Now, human being, are you prepared to judge?Are you prepared to judge the city drenched in blood? Then make her realize how disgusting her practices are! Say that Adonai Elohim says, ‘City that sheds blood within yourself, thus speeding your own doom, and that makes idols for yourself that defile you: you are guilty because of the blood you have shed, you are defiled by your idols that you have made. You have shortened your days, you have completed your years; therefore I have made you an object of scorn for the nations and a laughing stock for every country. Those close by and those far off will taunt you, you who have such a defiled reputation and such great disorder.’”
The word of Ezequiel is consistent with the message that the Lord spoke to me about America’s sin of abortion; America’s petals are falling as she isdrenched with the blood of abortion:http://thetrumpetsound.wordpress.com/2012/06/18/330/
While I am writing this article, listening to the song “God Bless America” in the background, my heart is heavily pounding. I feel the pang in my heart again. If I, a mere vessel for the Lord, feel deeply for the nation, how much more does God feel? I can’t imagine the deep deep hurt that the Father is feeling for America. The nation is constantly hurting Him with her arrogance and insolence.
My dear American friends, please don’t get me wrong. I am not saying all these to condemn but to get your attention to the truth of where you are now before God. I know that there are still many who have remained faithful to Him and He does not overlook that. He knows everyone’s heart, thus, He knows those who are His. If you are uncertain of your standing before Him, if you hear Him speaking to you right now, I pray that you listen. Give your heart to Him while you can, while His arms are open to receive you. He loves you that He gave His only Son. If you believe, you will live and not perish.
Here’s the word I heard on July 18: “The prophetic voice calling for repentance will have one more voice…”
I didn’t understand what that meant but kept it for reference till the Lord would show me what that is. Last night I was reading from Prophecy News Watch Newsletter dated August 10, 2012 (http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/Archive2012/August10.htm) and saw this:
Billy Graham: ‘Final Call’ for America to Repent
(article taken from WND: http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/billy-graham-final-call-for-america-to-repent/?)
Can this be the “one more voice,” the last voice/call for repentance? Perhaps. I believe that there have been calls for repentance for the great America nation. I pray that the call will be heeded this time. God is just and merciful. He is giving everyone the chance to return to Him. Will you listen?
Blessings and Love in Yeshua,
Cynthia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan,

Thank you for re-blogging and spreading the message. This morning, I had a negative comment from someone. The Lord is right, not everyone will listen so I was not surprised. It is for those who heed that the Lord wanted me to write the message. He knows who they are, and He is ready to receive them.

Blessings,
Cynthia