Tuesday, May 1, 2012

You Are Judged Already

Saints,

         Please read Yahshua's words carefully here. We will start in John 3:17-1817For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

The bible states "all have fallen short of the glory of GOD" this means we are all sinners. In verse 18 above we read, believing in Yahshua Ha Mashiach we are not condemned (judged). We then read, "he that believeth not is condemned (judged) already."

Let's read on in John 16:7-11 7Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

The Comforter which Yahshua says, "will come unto you, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment." What is this sin? Of, sin because they believe NOT on Yahshua Ha Mashiach. This is what Yahshua stated also in John 3:18.

Please pray on this study.
In Yahshua with love,
Cassie


No comments: