Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Update: Glory And Praise To Our Father For Healing

Peace,

      I would like to give you all an update on my sister. Last year my sister Doreen was diagnosed with small cell cancer stage 4 lung and brain cancer. She was going through chemo and raditation. One night I was led to lay hands on her by the Ruach ha Kodesh (Holy Spirit).

As I was laying hands on her, she looked down at me, I was on my knees. She said, "I  felt something move in my head, she then said could breath easier in her chest. I believe she was feeling healing.

 Yahshua healed my sister that night. We went for all of her appointments. The doctor said there would be no cure. Well, today we went for her follow up and she has been in remission for three months now. Thank you Father. Our prayers were heard and answered. Amen.

In the mighty name of Yahshua she was healed. Praise HIS mighty name. HalleluYAH!!

In Yahshua with love,
Cassie

No comments: