Thursday, May 31, 2012

REPENT!!!!

Peace,


      I would like to share with you a feeling that has been placed on my heart. This feeling is of great urgency to REPENT and turn your face back to Yahuah. 


 I wrote a letter a week ago about forgiveness and love. This letter was inspired by the Holy Spirit for me to put on the blog and to send it out to brothers and sisters in Yahshua and family.


 There is great importance in the message. We must FORGIVE one another today. There is a passage in the bible that came to mind while reflecting on the letter inspired by the Ruach Ha Kodesh for me to write. Luke 7:47 Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.


We are given a command by Yahshua to LOVE thy neighbor as thyself. When we do not forgive we are holding on to pride or hatred or both. These my dear friends are sins. Please pray to the Father to reveal to your heart where you need to be convicted, ask Father to forgive you and ask others to forgive you. This will set you free from the bondage that the enemy has placed on you.

We do not know the hour or day when Yahshua will return. We also don't know when our appointed time here on earth is over. Please REPENT today. The Holy Spirit has moved me again to speak about forgiveness, love and repentance. 

Friends, please ask yourselves what keeps you in bondage to sin. Is it hatred? Is it pride? Is it jealousy? Is it un-forgiveness? Please seek your heart and be honest with yourselves. Do you want to die in sin? The un-righteous sinners will have their place in hell. Is this what you choose? I am a messenger bringing to you a warning. Please heed these words. They are not my own. REPENT TODAY!!!

In Yahshua with love,
Cassie

No comments: