Thursday, May 10, 2012

Leaving The Religious Systems Forever And Following The One True Way

Peace,

  I would like to share with you what the Ruach Ha Kodesh(Holy Spirit) has been showing me these past couple weeks. Please seek the Father in prayer and the Ruach Ha Kodesh. I pray your eyes see truth as the Comforter will guide us in all truth. Amen.

Let's start with John 10:1-2 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.


Yahshua is speaking clearly here. He who enters in NOT by the door (Yahshua) into the kingdom but climbs another way, (mans) is the same as a thief and robber. We are to heed these words.

As I have stated in my past blogs I was literally called out of the Roman Catholic Church. I did not go to the church building that day thinking on leaving. I actually was very much involved and the last thing I expected to hear, were these words, "COME OUT OF HER."

I left the church that day and since that time I was searching for other churches and never found one that fulfilled my needs and desire for the relationship I wanted with Yahshua.

I then started to seek fellowship with individuals on the internet. I would seek them in blogs, You tube channels and they would seek me. I have grown to love dearly many brothers and sisters in Yahshua. I have received them into my family and me into their's. Amen.

I was still and listening to the Ruach Ha Kodesh and my desires started to change. I no longer was seeking fellowship on the internet. I was drawing closer to Yahshua. I was hearing HIM speaking to me and KNEW it was HIM.

HE alone took my fears and trials. HE comforted me through tribulations and loss. I now KNOW that HE never left me during life's most cruel times. I forgive those who try to persecute me. I love my enemies. I help those in need not looking for anything in return. I am dying to self daily. I seek HIS face. I seek ALL of HIM. I could not do this alone. I would fail every time.

As I sit here today writing this I ask you to please stop reading this. Ask yourself this. Is there a "middle man" between me and my Father? This could be a Pastor, Priest, Teacher, Prophet, Husband/Wife, blog, You tube channel, we can say it could be anyone other than our heavenly Father, I AM THAT I AM.

If your answer is YES please repent and seek the true way. Yahshua (the door). HE is the only way. The parable of the ten virgins is the oil (Ruach Ha Kodesh) in your lamp (body).

If you want to get to know a person you spend time with them. You ask them questions and you wait for answers. When you develop a relationship with the person you desire to know you then start to spend more and more time with them. You trust them more. You love them more. They are on your heart and mind always. You then develop a more intimate relationship with them. They become closest to your heart. This is the relationship we should be striving to have with Yahshua. We should be seeking HIM and HIM alone for answers.

The Ruach Ha Kodesh belongs to the Father. HE sent it to us to have all the answers we desire to have. HE sent us the Comforter to give us true peace, love, joy and truth. Why, would we seek anyone else? Why would we seek anyplace else? HE IS THE ANSWER, HE IS THE JOY, HE IS THE LOVE, HE IS THE PEACE, HE IS THE TRUTH. HE IS THE DOOR. HE IS THE SHEPHERD. There is NO other.

I ask that you seek the Ruach Ha Kodesh in prayer and listen to HIS answers to your questions. This was an eye opening experience for me and I will never go back to man again. Actually, HE has taken all temptation from me to seek man for answers only HE can give to me. I pray you receive the same blessing's I have.

Added by my Husband:  The spreading religious system now dwells on the internet and on You Tube.  Like all man-made systems they rely on fear and the belief that they have the answers.  Only our Lord has the answers.  Finding his truth requires you to come out of these  Religious systems. Each of us has an opportunity for a one on one unfettered relationship with our Lord. No one on earth can give us the messages that our Lord wants to deliver to us.  Remember times when you heard stories third hand and how they failed to expose the truth- everyone added their own spin.  Stay away from the spin and develop a one on one relationship with your father in Heaven.  People complicate the issue.  This relationship and understanding of your Father does not require you to master the Rubiks cube.  It is simple when you go one on one and keep the man-made spin out of your life. The Holy Spirit dwells within us and was left to give us that link to the Father.  Our Savior came to show us the way and we should attempt to imitate him as best as we can.  Why follow others when you can follow Yahshua.  Yahshua received his messages from the Father not from man.  Yahshua Said to his disciples: be of  good cheer for he was going to the Father, showing us the way and leaving us the comforter so we could seek, through the spirit, the Lord's plan for us. Yahshua did not say I leave you Catholocism, protestantism or any other man made religious system.  He said I leave you the Holy Spirit ( the comforter).  There is no fear or spinning (confusion) when you allow your relationship to develop away from man and between the Lord and you. The world could end tomorrow or years from tomorrow - our lives are but a vapor and could indivually be over in a second from now- why dwell on this, why be consumed by it.  When your life begins to imitate Yahshua, love will be the main ingredient and you will lose the baggage that wears you down; you will step out of the fear with which all the religious systems' hold you in bondage with.  When things are simple man will complicate it and this is truly simple.  Be of good cheer the Lord is waiting for you to know him one on one.

In HIM with love,
Cassie

No comments: