Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Forgive One Another, As I Have Forgiven You

Peace,

* Added: To forgive one another means to FORGET and let go of all ill feelings. Just as Our Father forgets our sins from the East to the West. Are we better than HE?

    What does the bible say about forgiving? I will post some scripture below. I first would like to speak a little on forgiving and asking to be forgiven. I have sinned a lot in my life. I have hurt our heavenly Father and I have hurt others. I have asked Father to forgive me for the sins of my eyes, ears, mind, heart, tongue and flesh. I have been forgiven by my Father, I no longer am reminded of my sins. Father knows my heart and the fruits of my labor and HE knows I am sincerely sorry for hurting HIS children.

    I will however reach out to those that feel I have hurt and ask them to forgive me. I am going through a personal experience right now where hatred, anger and un-forgiveness is destroying a family to a point of no return to what it once was. When we become one with the Father times like this hurt us deeply. We do not want to see this or hear of such dissension. I pray all families heal with the love of Yahshua in their hearts. This healing starts with forgiving as we ask Father to forgive us.

   The words spoken one to another are not words of love. They are cruel, vicious, accusatory and vulgar at times. This ought not to be. This is not what love it suppose to be. We all sin against one another. We all have faults. We must FORGIVE and REPENT asking forgiveness and forgiving with our whole hearts. Was this not Yahshua's message? The two greatest commandments speak it all.

   Yet, we hold onto grudges and we hold onto power, control, anger and hatred. Why? How does this edify one another? These feelings are not of Yahweh. They are not from our heavenly Father. They are from the enemy. He is causing much division among all people. Families are divided, the "church" is divided, believers are divided. Where is the love? Where is unity? We are here to serve Yahweh not ourselves.

I mean this sincerely when I say I hate no one. I forgive all people. I want nothing but blessings of good health and most importantly freedom in Yahshua for all people. I could NOT feel this way on my own. I do not have the ability to feel such love and forgiveness. I was blessed by Yahweh to have HIS peace within me.

I ask all who read this to please stop and reflect on truth. Seek out the truth in your hearts and ask Father to help you to right what is wrong in your heart. We must REPENT and follow Yahshua. We must forgive others to be forgiven by our heavenly Father. The enemy has come to destroy that what Yahweh has asked of us.

May today be a day of reflection for all of us. To all those I have hurt. I am deeply sorry. Please forgive me. Please read the scriptures below.

Numbers 14:19-21
In accordance with your great love, forgive the sin of these people, just as you have pardoned them from the time they left Egypt until now." The LORD replied, "I have forgiven them, as you asked. Nevertheless, as surely as I live and as surely as the glory of the LORD fills the whole earth,


Proverbs 20:22
Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the LORD, and he will deliver you.

Micah 7:18-19
Who is a God like you, who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance? You do not stay angry forever but delight to show mercy. You will again have compassion on us; you will tread our sins underfoot and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea.

Matthew 5:24
Leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother; then come and offer your gift.


Matthew 5:44-45
But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Matthew 6:9-15
This, then, is how you should pray: Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.
for
Matthew 18:21-35
Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times." "Therefore, the kingdom of heaven is like a king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants. As he began the settlement, a man who owed him ten thousand talents was brought to him.Since he was not able to pay, the master ordered that he and his wife and his children and all that he had be sold to repay the debt. The servant fell on his knees before him. 'Be patient with me,' he begged, 'and I will pay back everything.' The servant's master took pity on him, canceled the debt and let him go. "But when that servant went out, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii. He grabbed him and began to choke him. 'Pay back what you owe me!' he demanded. "His fellow servant fell to his knees and begged him, 'Be patient with me, and I will pay you back.' "But he refused. Instead, he went off and had the man thrown into prison until he could pay the debt. When the other servants saw what had happened, they were greatly distressed and went and told their master everything that had happened. "Then the master called the servant in. 'You wicked servant,' he said, 'I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to. Shouldn't you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?' In anger his master turned him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed. "This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother from your heart."

Matthew 26:28
This is my blood of the[a] covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Mark 2:5
When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, "Son, your sins are forgiven."
for>


Mark 11:25
And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.


Luke 6:35-38;42
But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." ... How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Luke 7:47-48
Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven—for she loved much. But he who has been forgiven little loves little." Then Jesus said to her, "Your sins are forgiven."

Luke 23:34
Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

Luke 24:46-47
He told them, "This is what is written: The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

John 20:22-23
And with that he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit. 23If you forgive anyone his sins, they are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven."

Acts 2:38
Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 10:43
All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name."

Acts 26:17-18
I will rescue you from your own people and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them 18to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.'

Ephesians 1:7
In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace

Colossians 1:13
For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,

Colossians 3:13
Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

Hebrews 6:1-3
Therefore let us leave the elementary teachings about Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death,and of faith in God, instruction about baptisms, the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment. And God permitting, we will do so.

Hebrews 10:16-23
This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds."Then he adds: "Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more."And where these have been forgiven, there is no longer any sacrifice for sin. Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.

James 5:16
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

1 John 1:7
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all[a] sin.

1 John 1:9-10
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word has no place in our lives.
In Yahshua with love,
Cassie

No comments: